Friday, November 30, 2007

Movie Poems



DOYLE’S LAW by A. Gates

Black and white and red and all sorts of sores.
The poor dog chewed up from the fight,
Tired and dying on the bridge,
Whimpering and scared,
Angry and fed up.
So much hurt for the ol’ boy,
But they couldn’t take his bite.
He still wanted blood.
Not knowing love.
Learning to fight less than before.
The trunk the best place he had ever been.



DEAR BIANCA by A. Gates

I lose touch with reality
I long to
It’s not so great lonely in winter
I see you come to life
You stay with me
What did I do to deserve wonderful you?

You’re making friends
I don’t mind,
No, I mind
I don’t want to lose time with you
It seems you’re really harder to be with
Than I believed you would be
But I love you
God help me
I do

You are good people
Many people know this to be true
And though you are leaving us
Losing touch
I don’t want to be sad
I see good things ahead
Like you wanted me to

No comments: